[gmx-developers] quesion about MIC

纪律部长 王海强 whq0418 at 126.com
Wed May 14 02:37:58 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I am a new user of gromacs, and I want to use gromacs on MIC.
Recently I see the gromacs-5.0beta2 published, and in the lists of rebision
changes, I see it has been added the SIMD supported for Intel MIC.
But when  run the gromacs on MIC, it doesn't use the MIC card.
On the other hand I didn't see any information in the source code about offload.
So I wonder that if I want to use the gromacs with MIC acceleration, how to configure and compile the gromacs and whether I need to change the source code myself.
Is there someone know the answer to the problem?

Thank you very much for your time.

regards
Haiqiang Wang