[gmx-developers] Contributing new water models

Shirts, Michael R. (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu May 29 04:16:24 CEST 2014

I'm happy to manage putting this in for 5.1 if people want to add it.

Just wondering, what does the temperature dependent data look like compared to TIP4P-Ew or TIP4P/2005?  Those are better water models than the original TIP3P or TIP4P, but I only saw the single point data for those water models, vs. the temperature dependent properties in Fig. 3.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering