[gmx-developers] Rewind and reread trj from C++ api

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Thu Nov 13 08:51:46 CET 2014

Hi Teemu,

Personaly i thougth about option 2 (store intermediate data). However in
some cases it will lead to very large memory footprint.

Example when you need to rewind and reread trajectory already present in
gromacs tools (e.g. g_covar it computes average structure and after that
computes displacements over average possitions).

Btw is it possible to call AnalyzeFrame recursively from C++?

Using python wrapper is a good idea, however it currenlty in early stage
(e.g no selections).

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD