[gmx-developers] reproducability of md sims

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Sun Nov 30 11:17:35 CET 2014

Hi,

There is documentation on this somewhere.
Even when running with MPI and/or OpenMP simulations should be reproducible when ran on an identical run setup. The only things that usually matter, and which -reprod should turn off, are dynamic load balancing and FFTW kernel choice by timing.
You can mail me your tpr and I can have a look.

Cheers,