[gmx-developers] Lennard Jones and Electrostatic energies.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:37:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

The simple answer is "in most of them" :-) The non-bonded kernels where
they are computed come in lots of physics and hardware flavours, and then
there is a lot infrastructure that coordinates accumulating them properly.
We can point you in the right direction if we know what you're trying to
achieve, though.

Mark