[gmx-developers] automated performance testing

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:56:39 CEST 2014

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Roland Schulz <roland at utk.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Szilárd Páll <pall.szilard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There have been attempts at putting together a benchmark suite, the
>> first one quite a few years ago resulting in the gmxbench.sh script
>> and few input systems; more additions have been made a couple of
>> months ago, everything is here: git.gromacs.org/benchmarks.git
>

> I get
> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
> /benchmarks.git
>
> Is this not yet readable to all developers?

Looks like it's not, I was not aware of that.

> Any reason this isn't in gerrit?

No idea, Rossen was managing this server, so he would probably be the
right person to answer these questions.

IMO git is not the best place for gigabytes of static data, so gerrit
(unless it has improved in recent versions) will likely be even less
appropriate.

Szilárd