[gmx-developers] Exclude specific nonbonded interactions during md rerun for Verlet

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Fri Sep 12 21:35:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

But topology exclusions can only be applied within, not between molecules.
If you really want the force between two atoms only, you can calculate
the distance and manually calculate the force.
You can also convert the trajectory to two atoms only and make a
topology for the two atoms and rerun with that.

Cheers,

Berk