[gmx-developers] upcoming downtime on Monday

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:20:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

We now have gerrit 2.9.1 deployed, and bs_mac upgraded to Mavericks and
XCode 5.1. Everything should be usable, do yell if not! If bs_mac + icc
still misbehaves then we'll bump icc version or something.

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Roland Schulz <roland at utk.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we could install Gerrit-Trigger Jenkins-plugin 2.12-beta. It fixes the
> issue that the matrix job isn't canceled when a newer change is uploaded:
> https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-24295
> We would need to build it ourselves because 2.12-beta-5 which will include
> the patch isn't out yet. Let me know - it should be easy for me to build it.

Sounds good. I am out of time for this today, but if you can build it then
we can deploy it without taking gerrit down.

Mark

Roland