[gmx-developers] Are we using valgrind on mac on jenkins?

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:44:23 CEST 2014

Well, it worked before the OS was upgraded to a version for which there was
no support in valgrind until a week ago, and I assume that the valgrind
binary is still the one that was there earlier.

All the other issues are probably also caused by software that is not
configured correctly after the OS upgrade (hopefully, all the pieces can be
made work on Mavericks...).