[gmx-developers] xdrfile 1.1.4 vs. 1.1.1

Jon Kapla jon.kapla at mmk.su.se
Fri Sep 19 14:55:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm a little confused by the fact that there is a xdrfile-1.1.4 that
seems to be from June this year under the XTC_library section on the
Gromacs web, but under the download section the latest listed version is
1.1.1 from 2011.

I was hoping the git-repo would reveal a 1.1.4 tag or something, but the
latest commit seems to be 1.1.1.

Is there a changelog for the 1.1.1 to 1.1.4  (or any other versions
between the two) version of the library somewhere?

Thanks!

Kind regards
Jon

Jon Kapla
   Division of Physical Chemistry
   Dept. of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK)
   Arrhenius Laboratory
   Stockholm University
   SE-106 91 Stockholm
Pos:    PhD Student