[gmx-developers] Possible bug in gmx

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Sun Sep 28 14:37:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

I assume that your old and be coordinates being identical is correct and
not a cut-and-paste error.
This seems a bit strange or do you freeze part of the system?
The only things moving here are then the domain boundaries and I don't
see an issue there, since they only moved a little.

Do you have any more output besides the error message? PDB dump files maybe?

Cheers,

Berk