[gmx-developers] last days for 5.1

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:23:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

Update - everything is looking pretty good. I plan to release 5.1
tomorrow. Thanks,
all, for all the help!

I haven't done as much work on the docs as I would like, but c'est la vie.

We've got a new FTP server set up and DNS transfer is underway. I'll put
the files on old and new servers so there should be no problems while DNS
changes propagate.

Mark