[gmx-developers] dhdl expanded ensemble

Shirts, Michael R. (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 28 03:58:26 CEST 2015

Dhdl is automatically calculated at every step if free energies are
calculated. Look in sum_dhdl -- difference components are stored in
enerd->term.

Unless it's a new development you would rather keep private for now, you
should consider posting the proposed enhancement on redmine.  You would
likely get some tips about how to do it in a way that could be more easily
included in later gromcs versions.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Associate Professor