[gmx-developers] Calling do_steep from within do_md integrator

Andrew AbiMansour anabiman at umail.iu.edu
Sun Feb 8 16:57:13 CET 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I am implementing an algorithm that modifies the
coordinates during an MD run, but once the system is perturbed, it must be
"fixed" before continuing MD (otherwise the system experiences high forces
and GROMACS crashes). So calling energy minimization (SD) is one possible
approach here. What does the function relax_shells_fc() do exactly?

Another questions: does anyone know the difference between "nr" and
"homenr" in the data struct "t_mdatoms" ?

Thanks!

*Andrew Abi-Mansour*