[gmx-developers] creating a new branch in the main repository?

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Tue Feb 10 19:28:58 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abraham at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  I used some kind of per-user sandbox section to share a commit with
> Michael, one time, but I forget the details.

You push to refs/private/{your-name}/{some-branch-name}. By default it is
public readable but only writable by you. Anyone can change the permissions
themselves. But the access menu is indeed not user-friendly. But one
doesn't need to change permissions often, so I'm not sure how important
that is.

Roland