[gmx-developers] Fast Multipole

Timothy DeWolf tdewolf at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 16 23:53:41 CET 2015

I've used that code, and had modified it to accept different parameters.
These varied a bit from what the ice cube melting paper needed, but I was
worried about the comment about "problems with the virial" and the solution
proposed in sim_util.  After my initial attempt and problems with the
protein apparently blasting apart and quickly trigging some kind of LINCS
abort, I put it to the side for a bit.  I just didn't quite get how this
solution was to be implemented...how to "implement a self-consistent
electric field into PME."