[gmx-developers] Gromacs application expert position in Stockholm

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:35:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

Normally we’re somewhat restrictive with allowing general announcements for positions on this list, but this particular position will be heavily focused on developing Gromacs itself together with the Stockholm team. Because of the higher signal-to-noise ratio (at least for developers) on this list, I’m posting it here too.

The national supercomputing center PDC in Stockholm is one of our closest partners, and we are looking to hire 1-2 outstanding MD experts and programmers. You will spend part of your time at the supercomputing center, and part of your time in the Gromacs team. Experience with GPU programming would be a strong merit.

Note that you have to apply through KTH’s recruitment systems (no mails, in particular not to me). The job will require full time physical presence in Stockholm.

https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:70101/where:4/

It is also likely that we will be announcing a full-time position for a postdoc in the Gromacs team starting january 1.

Cheers,

Erik

--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at gmail.com>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm University