[gmx-developers] Matrix Output with c++ analysis framework

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:33:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

As Mark said, there hasn't been any need for this in the tools that
currently use the C++ framework. Quite a few different approaches are
possible, but many of them would share a common design of storing the raw
data in an AnalysisData (or a related class), and implementing the output
as a separate, reusable module like in AnalysisDataPlotModule. But it
really depends on what you exactly want to achieve.

It's impossible to design something like this up front such that it would
fit every possible use (out even the first use that someone later
imagines), so it just needs to evolve as the needs arise.

Best regards,
Teemu