[gmx-developers] Hardware threads vs. OpenMP threads

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Thu Jun 4 12:50:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't think anything changed in the master branch.

But we do adhere to the OpenMP environment. The value reported in the
message comes from omp_get_num_procs, which should be a report about the
hardware available. OMP_NUM_THREADS sets the number of OpenMP threads to
use, that is respected.

Cheers,

Berk