[gmx-developers] Branches w/working OpenCL support

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:41:02 CEST 2015

Hi Mirco,

Thanks very much for the report. The issue with free() was simply me
forgetting to commit matching changes to the code. Roland's fixed some MSVC
issues, and the gmx_wham #include issue is also merged. The one thing we
don't have the ability to test locally is a run with two domains, each on
separate AMD GPU (because we only have one, so far!) so if you have been /
are able to test that case, that would be very welcome.
https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/4314/ is based on all the fixes so far.

Thanks!

Mark