[gmx-developers] Contribution of inter-molecular distance restraints to the virial

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue May 5 10:13:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

For all normal bonded and non-bonded interactions the virial
contribution is determined "automatically" in calc_virial. This is done
using a single sum and so called shift forces (see manual).
The COM pull force is special and is added after calc_virial and the
virial contribution is (has to be) calculated separately.

Cheers,

Berk