[gmx-developers] GROMACS 5.0.5 soon

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:09:08 CEST 2015

Hi again devs,

Thanks to those of you who've helped out! There's a few patches remaining
that would be good to include in 5.0.5, including those recently updated on
https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/q/status:open+project:gromacs+branch:release-5-0,
as well as a serious (but rarely occurring) bug fix on release-4-6 and a
bump to the release-5-0 tests to match a fix.

Thanks!

Mark