[gmx-developers] Atom names in GMX

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Wed May 6 22:53:24 CEST 2015

Hi!

Mark Abraham писал 06-05-2015 23:28:
> Hi,
>
> Some things might be, I seem to recall. But there's lots of different
> kinds of fields, so best would be to try it out. If it can't be
> matched...

It seems to be case insensetive =\ As well as for rtp block names.

 From amber99sb+glycam additions (whic mostly uses atom names like this
Os Oh etc)

C  OS         1     0.1323   376560.0 ; new99
C  Os         1     0.1323   376812 ; Parm99

grompp thinks that there are redefined params

WARNING 1 [file ffbonded.itp, line 120]:
   Overriding Bond parameters.

   old:                                          0.1323 376560 0.1323
376560
   new: C Os 1 0.1323 376812

PS same for rtp block names (glycam for example have ~2700 blocks)

mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com
mailto:alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru