[gmx-developers] gcc 5.1 now live on Jenkins

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:24:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

After fixing some warnings and compatibility issues, we now have a new
Jenkins VM running some gcc 5.1 configs for release-5-0 branch, and fewer
non-GPU configs running on the GPU-equipped slaves, which might help
throughput. Builds should compile warning-free and tests all pass in the
normal way. Once the last test run works, I'll do the same for master
branch Jenkins testing.

There's also a patch on master branch that will shortly make it possible to
test on Jenkins with MemorySanitizer, but there's a linking issue I still
need to resolve.

Please do speak up if there are any issues arising.