[gmx-developers] F_BONDS vs F_CONSTR

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Wed Nov 25 14:35:46 CET 2015

I don't understand what you mean with "same data". In your particular
case maybe yes.
The user can manually enter bonds and/or constaints in the topology.
In the common case of using pdb2gmx with common forcefields, the
constraints option can switch all or part or (h-bonds) the bonds to
constraints, as Mark wrote.

Berk