[gmx-developers] team communication tools for GROMACS

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:32:58 CEST 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Roland Schulz <roland at utk.edu> wrote:

> There are a couple see for example:
> http://beebom.com/2015/04/slack-alternatives-for-team-communication

I've seen this list, unfortunately none of those listed seemed to offer a
great deal more/better functionality than slack - except perhaps HipChat
with 25k history limit, or Pie with no limits _but_  data lock-in due to
lack of export in the free version - , but I have to admit, I only browsed
briefly.

> http://opensource.com/business/15/9/alternatives-slack-team-chat

I'll check these, I've seen mentioned Mattermost, but as David pointed out
it does not seem to have very broad feature set yet and it requires
self-hosting AFAIK.

--
Szilárd