[gmx-developers] Issues with Jenkins?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:55:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

With Stefan planning to be away next week, we plan to put the disks and two
of the GPUs from bs_nix1204 into a new box, and hope that'll be more
stable. That'll need changes to releng/5.0.0 and gromacs/master so that we
don't try to run test cases that need 3 physical GPUs to be detected, but
we can live with that as a temporary measure.

Stefan will likely do the swap tomorrow, so be prepared for jenkins to be
unavailable at some point, and try not to rebase a lot of patches at one go!

Thanks,

Mark