[gmx-developers] DNA is one moltype or two moltype?

toannt toannt at vnu.edu.vn
Wed Oct 14 14:05:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks. I'm defining two molecules types, each type have only one
molecule in the simulation. When I said custom bonds, I was referring to
the hydrogen bonds between the two strands. I'd like to understand how
these bonds are handled by Gromacs in an atomistic simulation? If I have
two strands at some distance apart, do they naturally come to each other
to form the dsDNA?

By the way, I am doing a grand canonical simulation, but I'd like to
reuse libgromacs to avoid reinventing the wheel with some functions.

Toan

Vào ngày 14-10-2015 17:56, Berk Hess viết: