[gmx-developers] GROMACS OpenCL on Gallium

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Wed Oct 21 11:49:17 CEST 2015

Hi!

I tryed to run GROMACS on Mesa/OpenCL. Problem is that Radeon cards older then
See Island/Southern Island doesnt support global atomics. But on this cards
GROMACS should work (however i didnt tested it, since i dont have such cards
{r9 285x or r9 38x })

В письме от Tuesday 20 October 2015 20:45:14 пользователь Vedran Miletić

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com