[gmx-developers] has in-body comments, which are ignored

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:03:17 CEST 2015

No, this message comes from check-source, which is our own style (and
other) checker. In-body refers to the body of the function, and I think
this is the term used also in doxygen configuration. If there are no
doxygen-formatted comments (e.g., starting with /** or ///), then something
is tricking doxygen parser to see such things (or there can be a bug in the
checker, but I'd first see what doxygen actually thinks is in the file).

You can run the doxygen-xml target locally and check the xml files to see
what it thinks is an in-body comment, or you can add some debug prints to
the docs/doxygen/check-source.py.

Teemu