[gmx-developers] suggestions for coding workflow to lead to efficient review

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:47:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

Good points! I think such a guide coding workflow guidelines would really
be useful on a wiki.

I wonder, when do you propose that devs upload changes to jenkins? To what
extent should we offer/suggest the use of jenkins and its infrsastructure
for builds during such development?
I think it would be best if people kept unstable dev branches in their
private repos until there is really a point to share and get feedback in
form of review rather than just saving time to avoid building anything else
but e.g. the single debug & no GPU & no MPI config used for development.

Szilárd