[gmx-developers] impending changes to Jenkins verification

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:06:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

Now that the new releng machinery seems useful and stable, I've deactivated
the automatic Jenkins trigger for most of the old master-branch
verification job types. The old coverage build is still active, because
we're still working on the new coverage build, but that's a minor issue.

Various other major improvements are still underway (redmine 1815 and other
places), but not ready for live testing.

Mark