[gmx-developers] team communication tools for GROMACS

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:18:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

We are considering to try using a team collaboration tool for GROMACS
development-related communication (perhaps user hangout room too?).

As I have some experience with slack.com (not much, though), so I was about
to go ahead and create a channel, but noticed that it has a slightly
inconvenient restriction: max 10k messages kept in the history.

So I thought I'd ask:
- does anybody have experience with slack (either good or bad)?
- does anybody know anything better?

Szilárd