[gmx-developers] team communication tools for GROMACS

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Wed Sep 30 20:36:35 CEST 2015

IRC can be used together with bots that keep channel history, post git update
messages, jenkins build messages and so on. Many OSS projects use it as main
communication platform (linux kernel development, jolla phone, gentoo, many
other distros...)

В письме от Wednesday 30 September 2015 07:08:39 пользователь Roland Schulz

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com