[gmx-developers] Gromacs 5.0 benchmarks

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:46:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yes we've had a few requests for these. I can share e.g. the .tpr files
easily enough but attempting to reproduce them requires driver scripts to
scan parameters, etc. and I don't have time right now to make those usable
in the hands of others on arbitrary HPC platforms and job schedulers.
What's the purpose of the benchmarking? Are you better served by getting
examples of actual .tpr files used by your users, and using those?

Mark