[gmx-developers] is gmx membed working in release-2016?

Groenhof, Gerrit ggroenh at gwdg.de
Thu Jun 30 12:54:53 CEST 2016

INdeed. my example worked for 5.1, but fails in 20016-beta.... I tried PME and cut-off, but both fail in nb searching, suggesting that system is exploding.

Note that because energy exclusions are needed,  Verlet scheme is not working, and I used group instead.

Shall I upload to red mine, or send input (small system) via email?
best,
Gerrit