[gmx-developers] lots of new SIMD code but very poor jenkins coverage!

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:32:13 CET 2016

Hi,

Sorry, I wrote this email at least a month ago, but didn't send it...

It's not strictly related, but now that the code is fixed, I have copied
four of the five OpenCL configs from
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Gromacs_Gerrit_5_1-test-opencl-slave/ into
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Gromacs_Gerrit_5_1/.

"Compiler=gcc CompilerVersion=5 GMX_GPU=ON GMX_USE_OPENCL=ON AMDAPPSDK=3.0
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release host=bs_nix-amd_gpu"
"Compiler=gcc CompilerVersion=5 GMX_GPU=ON GMX_USE_OPENCL=ON AMDAPPSDK=3.0
GMX_THREAD_MPI=off CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug host=bs_nix-amd_gpu"
"Compiler=gcc CompilerVersion=4.7 GMX_GPU=ON GMX_USE_OPENCL=ON CUDA=6.5
GMX_SIMD=SSE4.1 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug host=bs_nix1204"
"Compiler=gcc CompilerVersion=4.8 GMX_GPU=ON GMX_USE_OPENCL=ON CUDA=7.5
GMX_MPI=on CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug host=bs_nix1310"

So unless e.g. Szilard still wants it, we can delete
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Gromacs_Gerrit_5_1-test-opencl-slave/

Mark