[gmx-developers] libxml2 versus JSON

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu May 12 13:55:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

with the developer meeting coming up next week I would like to once
again bring up the issue of what file format to use for database files.
We have discussed this for over ten years and not having a decision is
stopping innovation.

I propose we vote on it at the meeting next week if we can not reach
concensus. Personally I am beyond caring which of the two as long as we
make a decision - now we have nothing.

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.