[gmx-developers] gromacs 2016 beta1 bug somewhere in the new simd for bonded/LJ/lincs

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Fri May 13 12:10:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

In the files you sent I see that x and v are identical for all versions
and f has a few components that differ up to 0.002 kJ/mol/nm. This is
fully within the variation I would expect from different codes.
We need more evidence to judge if there is a bug present here. I can't
judge if the differences in your metadynamics results are significant
compared to the statistical accuracy.

Cheers,

Berk