[gmx-developers] Interfacing with gromacs to get potential energies/ forces

Augustin Chevallier augustin.chevallier at inria.fr
Sat Nov 19 14:48:38 CET 2016

Thanks! This code is what I was looking for.

As for the problem you mentioned, why will this code change? Is it because the code itself isn't mature or because gromacs 'core' code will change, making this code obsolete? Also about the license, is there any kind of restriction on the usage of this code?

Augustin