[gmx-developers] NVE gromacs

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue Nov 29 09:12:53 CET 2016

Hi,

This is really a question for gmx-users, not developers.
We should add a point on the wiki for this. But short answer:
Decrease verlet-buffer-tolerance to a vaue you find acceptable for the
energy drift (you should be using cutoff-scheme=verlet)
Increase the constraint accuracy, assuming you are using constraints and
LINCS (and double precision), increase lincs-iter until you have
sufficiently good energy conservation.
Other settings should not matter, if not chosen strangly.

Cheers,

Berk