[gmx-developers] GROMACS developer telco on today

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:49:19 CEST 2016

Hi devs,

Our usual fortnightly telco is on again, 1700 Stockholm time (CEST).
There's a PIN required, which is the four-digit number below, in reverse
order.

At the hackathon last week, Roland gave us a walk through on the STS
framework under consideration as a replacement for OpenMP as our low-level
tasking solution, and we planned for him to repeat for the different
audience who might be on the telco. So please join us if that's of interest.

If there's other business, we'll talk through that quickly at the start!

Mark

To connect to the virtual room, use one of the following methods:
*Method* *Address*
Web browser *https://vconf.kth.se* <https://vconf.kth.se/> then type
*vroom_9301*
SIP *vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se <vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se>*
IP *130.237.210.139* and choose room *9301*
Telephone *+ 46 8 790 6421 <08-790%2064%2021>* and choose room *9301*

More information and help can be found here:
*https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing*
<https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing>

Guide from Pexip can be found here:
*https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm