[gmx-developers] Read the component energy and force from the code during simulation

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Wed Sep 7 12:17:34 CEST 2016

Hi,

Please don't send the same mail multiple times.

Your request is not clear enough. Do you want forces on different parts
of the system or between different parts of the system? The latter is
difficult to obtain.
Note that with PME, which is what you should be using in most cases, it
is difficult, if not impossible, to decompose forces and energies
between group (pairs).

Cheers,

Berk