[gmx-developers] The role of Jacobian factor in alchemical free energy simualtion

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Thu Sep 15 16:15:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

If this is an "issue" or not depends on what you want to calculate.

I have never encountered users that want to change many constraints
lengths in a molecule and also we would in most cases advise people to
only constrain bonds involving hydrogens, so I don't think this is an
important issue.

Cheers,

Berk