[gmx-developers] IrTests and extending mdp fields

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:04:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

Those tests assert on the contents of grompp -po (so that we know we aren't
breaking that as we re-work mdp handling), which of course you have
changed. Either run bin/gmxpreprocess-test -refdata update-changed and
commit the resulting updated xml files, or just use ir->userint[1234] etc
existing mdp-to-ir extension hooks, if you're doing something simple enough.

Mark