[gmx-developers] GROMACS developer telco on in a few hours

Vedran Miletić vedran at miletic.net
Wed Aug 2 19:59:39 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

due to technical issues, I could not propose a feature at the telco;
I'll make sure I have a working setup for the next one.

The feature would enable GROMACS to stop the running simulation before
the specified number of steps if a user specified condition is
satisfied. Further details are on Redmine, and feedback on the idea is
very welcome:

https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2224

Regards,
Vedran