[gmx-developers] 2018-beta1: undefined reference to `nvmlDeviceGetPciInfo_v3'

Aleksei Iupinov a.yupinov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:25:38 CET 2017

Hello Jochen,

This is clearly a bug. You should be able to side-step this for now by
passing -DGMX_USE_NVML=OFF to cmake. We did test CUDA 9 builds, but not
very extensively. I cannot reproduce this issue just yet, so more details
wouldn't hurt (such as submitting CMakeCache.txt at
https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2311).

Best regards,
Aleksei