[gmx-developers] gromacs.org_gmx-developers Digest, Vol 164, Issue 5

Peter Kasson kasson at virginia.edu
Sat Dec 2 07:13:35 CET 2017

Whichever version it ultimately goes into (master or 2018), if a SIMD UB
patch greatly improves performance on these systems, I think it would be of
value to have available for the community.  Jochen, would you be willing to
upload this patch to Gerrit, and we can discuss it from there?

--Peter

Peter Kasson, MD, PhD
Associate Professor
Departments of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics
and of Biomedical Engineering
University of Virginia
and
Program in Molecular Biophysics, Uppsala University