[gmx-developers] update to branch statuses

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:52:32 CET 2017

Hi,

Per recent announcements, I've made the final release of 5.1.5, which is
now closed for further development, unless I've made some mistake with the
release, somehow.

The Jenkins configurations will be moved to an archive, and will no longer
trigger (since we will deactivate some of the slaves upon which it
depended).

Thanks for all your help with coding and review over its lifetime.

release-2016 is now accepting only fixes for issues that affect the quality
of science done with the code. release-2018 accepts any fix. master is open
for all kinds of changes.

Thanks!