[gmx-developers] developer telco later today

Michael R Shirts Michael.Shirts at Colorado.EDU
Wed Feb 15 06:45:14 CET 2017

I’ve posted a pdf with a proposed integrator framework that we would like to start moving forward with.

We’d love to get feedback tomorrow (later today, if you are in Europe), as there are a few issues that are not yet resolved, and it’s still rough overall – I’m sure this can get polished significantly more with some good feedback.

Posted at:

http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1137

As integrator.pdf

Best,
Michael Shirts
Associate Professor
michael.shirts at colorado.edu<mailto:michael.shirts at colorado.edu>
http://www.colorado.edu/lab/shirtsgroup/
Phone: (303) 735-7860
Office: JSCBB C123
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
University of Colorado Boulder